Scholarships and Awards
Robert Half International sponsors or provides support for scholarship programs with many organizations, including:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants Minority Scholarship Program
- Association of Latino Professionals in Finance and Accounting
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund
- Minority Corporate Counsel Association
- National Association of Black Accountants, Inc.
- National Black MBA Association
- National Hispanic Business Association
- Robert Half Memorial Scholarship at New York University Stern School of Business
- United Negro College Fund
In addition, we are proud to partner with our industry alliance organizations on scholarships to support their membership, including:
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Accountemps partners with the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants to provide scholarship awards to students pursuing studies in accounting and finance.
American Society of Women Accountants
We partner with the American Society of Women Accountants Educational Foundation to provide scholarships to individuals whose achievements distinguish them personally and professionally.
Association of Information Technology Professionals
Robert Half Technology and the Association of Information Technology Professionals jointly offer scholarships to outstanding student members pursuing studies in information technology.