- Robert Half once again was listed on FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies." (March 18, 2013)
- Ethisphere, an international think-tank dedicated to best practices in business ethics, named Robert Half to its “2013 World’s Most Ethical Companies” list.
- Robert Half International again appeared in the Newsweek list of the greenest big companies in the United States (Oct. 22, 2012).
- In 2012, Robert Half International was named the 2011 Tier-Two Corporation of the Year winner by the Northern California Minority Supplier Development Council for its commitment to minority business development and inclusion.
- In 2012, Robert Half International again was named to Human Resource Executive's Most Admired for HR list, based on four categories of HR-related attributes: people management, innovation, product/service quality and management quality.
- Chairman and CEO Max Messmer was named the Bay Area’s Most Admired CEO in the large public company category by the San Francisco Business Times in November 2011.
- In 2011, Chairman and CEO Max Messmer received the Staffing Innovator Award from Staffing Industry Analysts, which recognizes an individual who has had a significant and positive impact on the staffing industry.
- In 2010, Robert Half International was inducted into the Junior Achievement Boston Business Hall of Fame, which recognizes companies that have demonstrated outstanding leadership skills in business and have shared those skills to the betterment of the local community.
- Robert Half International is the official career partner of The Wall Street Journal.
- Robert Half International frequently appears on "Best Places to Work" lists around the world.